Zahara CD-P/M Plate for CD/DVD Printing
Zahara CD-P/M is the leading waterless and chemistry-free plate for printing on optical disks.
- Zahara waterless printing plates are available with or without mylar
- Zahara enables higher ink transfer and higher densities
- Our production facility can meet the ebb and flow of seasonable demands
- More durable plates enable longer runs per plate to lower your operating costs
- There are no residual chemicals on Zahara plates that can transfer to the press
- The plate can be washed by hand with tap water or using your automatic washers
Consistent Quality Ensures Flawless Performance
Verico’s high-end coating technology always provides the finest screening and a sharp dot on every substrate. Our plates deliver high resolution and reach up to 300 lines per inch.
With our stringent Quality Control processes, you can be confident that every plate will provide the same flawless performance.
Superior Durability for Longer Press Runs
Zahara plates are known for their durability; the silicone layer stays extremely stable and you get more runs from each plate.
Your Dependable Source for Waterless Plates
Verico has a 125,000 square foot (12,000m2) manufacturing space in the company’s U.S. headquarters in Enfield, Connecticut. We also have a dedicated 800-square meter warehouse in Europe to help ensure that you have as much safety stock as you need in local inventory.